Kim

FreshToDeath
Jimmy

Supremacy RS

World 350

Yellow Hat & Team-17 Cape

Sign in to follow this  
Ham

[Guide] How to display Country Flags on Teamspeak 3 (TS3) as an icon - By: ConorMcGregor All Access

hello youtube this is just a quick guide on how to display country flags for each individual on teamspeak as an icon so first things first I'll just show you how teamspeak looks on default so this is the number one pure clans teamspeak and as you can see you can't see any flags in the icons now if you want to know where someone's from you basically have to click on their name so for instance let's take 3at for example, obviously he's from the United States ok so now I'm just going to quickly show you how to display these country flags so first things first what you want to do is you want to click on settings at the top here then click on options then click on design and then scoot over to where it says display country flag on clients and you want to just tick that box you want to press apply and ok and now if we just look through the teamspeak you can see that all these flags have appeared on the right hand side here so there you have it there's my quick guide and I hope you'd enjoyed it I hope it helps if you're looking to join the number 1 runescape pure clan look to the description there's a link there our runescape clan chat is supremacy space RS I look forward to seeing you

hello youtube this is just a quick guide on how to display country flags for each individual on teamspeak as an icon so first things first I'll just show you how teamspeak looks on default so this is the number one pure clans teamspeak and as you can see you can't see any flags in the icons now if you want to know where someone's from you basically have to click on their name so for instance let's take 3at for example, obviously he's from the United States ok so now I'm just going to quickly show you how to display these country flags so first things first what you want to do is you want to click on settings at the top here then click on options then click on design and then scoot over to where it says display country flag on clients and you want to just tick that box you want to press apply and ok and now if we just look through the teamspeak you can see that all these flags have appeared on the right hand side here so there you have it there's my quick guide and I hope you'd enjoyed it I hope it helps if you're looking to join the number 1 runescape pure clan look to the description there's a link there our runescape clan chat is supremacy space RS I look forward to seeing you

Thank Conner Mcgregor All Access now I know how to do it

"Bitch I don't talk to you so don't you talk to me" - Kodak Black

"Sometimes I just agree with people so they can stop talking" - Jet Li

HKrhvs1.png

that sounds like a slightly less retarded hippy.

Y does he try play down his spastic irish accent??? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Edited by Berto

love the fact that hes skipping p2p inners to make a video like this l0l

I CANT EXPRESS MYSELF UNLESS THRU ANGER AND PERSONAL ATTACK

1f50d439b9c851e17127efa35b212b59.png

19b875727b3b2bfc921c5b57f278c627.png

6671a60d4187c55bc11f5c6ba336ad82.png

holy shit the nostalgia watching this lmao look at all the old people on ts and their ranks holy shit.

Elite Ryan, Elite Dannypool, Vet Serg

x29GzMZ.png
yoBj5oM.png
WIymkWu.gif
l4BrUUl.png

tVqTHFf.gif