Sign in to follow this  
Pillow

Supremacy Presents : Breaking Fatality (Pt. 1)

ce59284e743f0ec9c8828edce4dc6b83.pngsupremacy rs cc / www.supremacy-rs.com / supremacy.verygames.net

0TUQRbD.png

As i'm sure everyone has noticed, Fatality has been attempting to throw punches at us the past two weekends. We didn't want to involve ourselves in a conflict with Fatality as it is fairly obvious we are above their weight class, but given the massive amounts of IRL flaming, main bringing, and general unpleasantness they have brought to us this past weekend it's time to actually put effort forth.

Over the past 2 years we have been consistently topping them in every aspect of the game, so I guess they finally got tired of being trampled over by Supremacy and resorted to taking it out of game. 

0TUQRbD.png

This will be the first of many installments in the Breaking Fatality series, so I figured we can make this a special one.

Over the past two weeks Fatality has...

1. Had their audio leaked on two separate occasions! This very juicy audio included them IRL flaming a Council in supremacy as well as several other individuals from across the pure community.

2. Spamming IRL names of Ex- Fi members (even including a rank that kept their shit clan afloat during troubling times!!!)

2. Lost every fight they have had versus Supremacy in both servers (Even including a Fullout they left the portal for!)

pGiiBET.png

3. Ended 3 of their last 4 (that's 75% btw!!) trips by going to clan wars, where they maintain yet ANOTHER losing record!

4. Began bringing mains to the wilderness as they couldn't compete with us (or any other clan) on a matched opt basis. Even after we asked them to drop the mains and keep it clean.

5b977972122f40efce2aa045d02e6472.png9a1af63d931ede15ee5532d41b021821.png

5. Openly teaming with Rage to try and put a dent in the almighty Tiger clan. From setting up coordinated sandwiches and even joining forces to hit us in single, how low will these two clans stoop?

60ef0704230c9bd9457e74e243dd5633.png

6. And last but not least, banning 4 dedicated members for suspected leaking to supremacy. I have since reached out to each individual and offered my condolences, and extended an invite to join us on the winning side

850e65afe774cc141aea83bf539d866d.pngf8033a60b845049e85f94152c65bb798.png8d3eb32f33fb3bda47269f7d43b3e5e8.png9b06a2ff30c821617637f1d82a5ae02e.png

0TUQRbD.png

6Qu2Uwp.gif

deaGMRe.gif

Awards

oe4ZH94.gif

BhDks7f.gif

T8734H1.png

AtqzVOt.png

2Jv2Ytd.gif

gfIYW0U.gif

qFIZyj9.gif

u97sG6U.gif?1Total Level: 1,869

QCn3ff4.jpg

l00000000000000000000000000000000l

6Qu2Uwp.gif

deaGMRe.gif

Awards

oe4ZH94.gif

BhDks7f.gif

T8734H1.png

AtqzVOt.png

2Jv2Ytd.gif

gfIYW0U.gif

qFIZyj9.gif

yikes

"Bitch I don't talk to you so don't you talk to me" - Kodak Black

"Sometimes I just agree with people so they can stop talking" - Jet Li

fi are not friend anymore :/

8rbeP1v.png

#Calquats for a way out

7kj1Pm6.png

iNsxk4U.png

<14:23:50> "Leading": dude if some1 ate my last ramen bowl i would eat their whole fucking family

9ISMn1E.gif

Fi has never been relevant every since they've been open. They are a joke being ran by an even bigger joke

HKrhvs1.png

QIPYhC1.png

I don't think I can name a single clan this noob has been apart of where he wasn't the entire reason that it failed

bald noob nathaniel 

OV3QyhF.png

kUwtG2e.png

QCn3ff4.jpg

kGfxQep.png                                                                          

HU9dP5r.gif

SUP-MINI.gif

maybe we post part 2 a bit sooner than planned ; )

6Qu2Uwp.gif

deaGMRe.gif

Awards

oe4ZH94.gif

BhDks7f.gif

T8734H1.png

AtqzVOt.png

2Jv2Ytd.gif

gfIYW0U.gif

qFIZyj9.gif

I always had respect for fatality being the 2nd oldest pure clan open. but after their behavior in the past 2 weeks all i got to say that they're trash clan led by trash ranks

and they will lose to us because of that.

Anti Sup alliance will always lose no matter what cuz Supremacy is superior to that trash clans.

VqvKG4a.gif
SpNL7fx.gif