Sign in to follow this  
Mark (Rubix)

Challenge Mode Raids Guide

Well to the few of you that enjoy pvm out there, here's a working guide for Challenge Mode Raids.

These are reasonably easy on mains, and would definitely be quite an accomplishment on pures, but probably possible with a mix of the two, it can be done 

0412adb356bcddbebc312b2a08040b14.png
https://gyazo.com/0412adb356bcddbebc312b2a08040b14.png

EXAMPLE OF CHALLENGE MODE LOADOUT

3b40df157e5a5d8b8ce156d23c75df1b.png
https://gyazo.com/3b40df157e5a5d8b8ce156d23c75df1b

Stam / Divine Super are for pre-potting.

This is a start / reference point as I teach some of our guys. Hope this is helpful for whoevers wanting to challenge mode :D

34FeCp9.gif

8mofKsg.gif

supremacyspring2020-2favgildm.gif

Nice guide bro!

kGfxQep.png                                                                          

HU9dP5r.gif

SUP-MINI.gif

1 hour ago, 3at said:

what exactly was he purpose of challenger raids again?

You can get the metamorphic dust, which allows the olm pet to transform into any of the demi-bosses in raids. Additionally they've added the twisted kits (Ancestral recolour) as a possible CM reward too. They're both like 1/400 thought so pretty rare. You have to be able to make time thought, which varies depending on the people in the raid to be eligible for the kit / dust.

34FeCp9.gif

8mofKsg.gif

supremacyspring2020-2favgildm.gif

Is role chance for Uniques higher on challenge raids? Or is it purely just for the cosmetic upgrades. Only done like 80 regular COX on my med

1 hour ago, Quinch said:

Is role chance for Uniques higher on challenge raids? Or is it purely just for the cosmetic upgrades. Only done like 80 regular COX on my med

under-time completion of the cm gives a 5k point boost which helps drop chance though i think for most point/hr technically normal 8 man scaled 3c2p or 4c1p would be optimal

H4RNO5F.gif

6myl932.gif

24d195b4909192408853f27abd5c715e.png

SICapzI.gif

142af9e7315366f9581fca22594f0303.gif

48QgOKZ.png

f2Ictvr.gif

ddfSex0.png

TkRbZUy.png

11 hours ago, Zack said:

under-time completion of the cm gives a 5k point boost which helps drop chance though i think for most point/hr technically normal 8 man scaled 3c2p or 4c1p would be optimal

I seeeee