Sign in to follow this  
Jatt

im that guy

ill admit it im that guy that gets flamed for being late on world hops and getting left behind all the time and getting flamed and kicked by 3at during pk trips (resulted in 4 kicks from sup) but man its tough being a single dog dad and running an irl business im usually doing like 5 things during trips but nontheless im proud to be sup and wouldnt change it for the world 

bless up my tiger soldiers 

1ox0Pga.png

m02X50o.png

Thx for coming out

kGfxQep.png                                                                          

HU9dP5r.gif

UA0BDTS.gif B6DjAOi.gif

SUP-MINI.gif

3 hours ago, Kim said:

starts with a l ends with a k is why i flame you 

u sippin to much hatorade and u dont understand hw punjabis operate @3at is my pajjiiii aka brother 4 life do ur research idiot RAJ KAREGA KHALSA 

1ox0Pga.png

m02X50o.png